All times are UTC

Dear guest, welcome to YouTD!

Post subject: Single player or YouTD online
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:57 pm 
New User

Hi, guys. How can I play YouTD not to wait for the player. Because the one server where I play, there is no one playing YouTD and wait until the download the map for a long time, especially since players who swing the map out and I can not play it right. Or tell me where is the server on which the play YouTD with other YouTD fans?
Thank you very much.

Post subject: Re: Single player or YouTD online
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:46 pm 
Light User

Yea, I haven't been able to play the new version either. You can play by yourself but can't save score. Guess we have to wait until the bots get updated (if that ever happens).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 pm 
Light User

Speak of the devil.

the bot named ent20 is hosting the new version on USWest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:05 am 
User

The YouTD community here on BA used to be quite strong, 3 months ago we had 20+ players on level 25+ and plenty of nooblets on level 3-15~. You could actually get full house games with proper players.

Then a chain reaction happened and everybody quit. I haven't seen much of them since.
Probably because the updates were taking a tad too long and games were getting a bit repetitive.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:08 am 
User

D3m0N_Hunt3R wrote:
The YouTD community here on BA used to be quite strong, 3 months ago we had 20+ players on level 25+ and plenty of nooblets on level 3-15~. You could actually get full house games with proper players.

Then a chain reaction happened and everybody quit. I haven't seen much of them since.
Probably because the updates were taking a tad too long and games were getting a bit repetitive.

i suppose its more like ppl getting frustrated because they felt they were getting nowhere with the games (i.e unable to complete neverending on beginner or easy despite playing a large number of games)

To get to level 10-15s without complete neverending at all would mean they probably have played ard 30-50 games.. cant blame them for getting frustrated and not wanting to play anymore