All times are UTC

Post subject: Suggestions
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 am 
New User

1) Multiboard:

I was wondering if you could add a multiboard with things like player name, their kills, game timer and maybe other stuff. Because I like to know how many kills I have and what others have and to see how close someone is to reaching their kills to win.

2) Glaive Master's Levels:

In the game, everytime the glaive master gains a level, he just gains the level. I thought it'd be nice to give him abilites. One of them could be ... to grow a few trees. :D

3) Bouncing:
It's pretty awesome that these glaives bounce off walls, trees and can be upgraded etc, but I think it'd be nice if the glaives bounce off the shops and when the glaives collide, they bounce off eachother, making an awesome effect. :D I think making the glaives bounce off eachother would make it more of a chalenge.

4) Classes:
What the hell is this meant to be?? Well, in Glaive Masters, the main goal is to kill everyone and win!! But how about instead of just giving the glaive the pimping up, how about the Glaive Masters can get it too!! It might sound stupid but this is what I'm trying to say. The Glaive can be given upgrades such as: Bounce, damage, reload speed, projectile size, range and speed. What if there was an upgrade for the Glaive Master that makes them an adept for one of these upgrades for the glaive??

E.g. Let's say a Glaive Master becomes an adept in reload speed. Even though he has maxed out his reload speed, becoming an adept for reloading speed can slightly boost his reload speed. Players can become adepts in a certain area by buying the class for maybe around 100 + gold. They can also change their class if they want, but these do not stack.

5) Modes:
-ksX = killing spree: Host types -ks then a number between 1 and 5 or more to give the amount of rounds. A mode where people just kill eachother and in the end, it depends on how much people you've killed. There can be many modifications to this mode such as: timers

-tm = team mode: Each round people get put into random team of six to battle it out to see who gets the prize of the awesomeness. Normal game conditions. Modifications such as: extra rounds and extra round voting.

Any questions? Comments?

Last edited by Panda-Assassin on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Suggestions
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:26 pm 
User

Isnt there a multiboard already? (I think its just a bit bugged, doesnt always show. Try playing a different spot).

Growing trees would be rather good...until the other players get a chopper :P

Good ideas though.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:45 pm 
YouTD Admin
YouTD Admin

YouTD Score: 661
It's nice you guys like glaive masters and give suggestions.
But i think has some other stuff to do at the moment, so don't expect fast updates ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:25 pm 
New User

Hello. If u can pls add glave "stats" panel whitch will show you dmg, number of bounces, range and other attributes of your glave. Also pls fix the mistake : when you are playing using "host" color u can't see the scoreboard. Hope my suggestion will be heared.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:42 pm 
User

D3zmodos wrote:
Isnt there a multiboard already? (I think its just a bit bugged, doesnt always show. Try playing a different spot).

As I thought :). So even if Gex does hear your problem I do....whatever that counts for :P