All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:24 pm 
User

Phyrax, to your information, I've been trying to make suggestions a bit further up in this post, just in case you didn't notice. I've never tried to compare myself to you, simply because I don't like your attitude, your language, nothing about you really, but it wasn't me who brought up the fight again.

When it comes to the intelligence of the people using this forum, I don't think you have anything to say. As far as I know, you haven't taken any IQ tests on neither me or anyone else here. I could take down everything you say just to show how pathetic you really are, but frankly, I don't care to.

You've said at least twice that you would never write on this forum again, why can't you keep that promise? If we're such a big bunch of losers that you claim, why don't you just leave us in our misery?

Best regards, Jason Bourne.

Last edited by Jason Bourne on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:12 am 
Light User

Phyrax: I read what you wrote and it's full of shit, now.. im not going to argue with you. You lost every bit of respect you ever had here so why not move on and don't disgrace yourself more than you already have.
Cursing, namecalling and the other stuff you pull only make YOU sink in the eyes of other people, learn to behave and grow up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

YouTD Score: 240
Sorry, I always like new suggestions, but i don't like when people wan't me to do certain things at certain times.

However i cannot tolerate this kind of spam.
You re not the first one who came to this forum and, when his suggestions were not implemented right away, started to flame like hell.

What I think is best about your flames: You use the sentence "You cannot even compare yourself to me, you pathetic fool. I don't say stupid stuff, that you are confused means that i am intellectually superior to you."

So you say you are intellectually superior to someone and then in the same posts you use words like these: "especially cocksucking gay assholes like..." what truely shows your superior intellect. Sorry, I had to mention this, it is just too funny, really made me laugh.

I am sorry I have to ban you, I do not tolerate flames like these.

However, since your suggestions were ok I will (when I have time) implement some of em maybe. I can seperate your rudeness and the quality of your suggestions. I am really not angry on you, but sorry, i just HAVE to ban you for such speech.

And i can appease you, i am NOT lazy, i work 60-80 per week hours for university, hear twice the lectures i have to hear and am involved into many optional internships. It is impossible to me to write even only one line of trigger code when i come home from a 12+ hours day where i only wrote stuff for my studies. So call me what you want, but not lazy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:38 pm 
User

Thanks Gekko, I was actually hoping he would stop, but well... We saw what happened. Once again, merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Jason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:46 pm 
User

Could you please remove/archive this thread? It's no reason for it be here since the discussion is over and the content is far from pretty.

Bourne.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

YouTD Score: 240
kk

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4