All times are UTC


Dear guest, welcome to YouTD!

Cursed Grounds by drol

The icon is already used by 1 tower:

Minor Summoning Circle 

Name General Description
1, 2, 3
Cursed Grounds v9
7500i
750
General
Element:darkness
Rarity:rare
Goldcost:750
Wave lvl:30
Ele. lvl:5
Family:Cursed Grounds

Submission
By: drol
Date:2009-12-15 22:22:25
Status: APPROVED
ID:598
Last Update:2017-10-02 17:50:38
Combat
DPS:302
Type:Decay
Targets:0
Range:775
Cooldown:1
Damage:280 - 324
Abil factor:0.6
Description
Ripped open by a savage curse, this rock formation sprays spells on people not careful enough to stay away.

Abilities
Cursed Attack
This tower has a 25% chance on damage to deal 200 additional spell damage and weaken the target for 4 seconds, reducing its movement speed by 20% and make it suffer 10% more damage from spells.

Level Bonus:
+1% chance
+10 spell damage
+0.1 sec slow duration
Mortal Coil
Grants 10% bonus damage against human, orc and nature creeps to all towers within 350 range.

Level Bonus:
+0.4% damage
Specials
Bounce attack:
4 targets
-30% damage per bounce


1, 2, 3
Reply to topic

Discussion

Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ] Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Cursed Grounds v9 (598)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:22 pm 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Netherlands
This is the discussion thread for the tower Cursed Grounds (598)

Creator's comments for this tower:

First family member.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cursed Grounds (598)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 pm 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 6:40 pm
Posts: 2795
Location: Langenfeld Germany
@ model sry again ^^ in my oppionion there are very few differences amybe use a less advanced one using less hovering rocks and fewer smoke sources maybe something like this Image ?

_________________
2000 posts with ancient of wonders


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cursed Grounds (598)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 pm 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Netherlands
SirCoqaLot. wrote:
@ model sry again ^^ in my oppionion there are very few differences amybe use a less advanced one using less hovering rocks and fewer smoke sources maybe something like this Image ?


Cheers, I'm on it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Update to version v2!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 pm 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Netherlands
The tower has been updated to version v2!

Creator's reason for this update:

Updated model


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Update to version v3!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:43 am 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Netherlands
The tower has been updated to version v3!

Creator's reason for this update:

Updated ability name.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Update to version v4!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 pm 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Netherlands
The tower has been updated to version v4!

Creator's reason for this update:

Tooltip: theirs -> its


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cursed Grounds (598)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:43 pm 
Offline
YouTD Admin
YouTD Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Posts: 4323
Location: Belgium
Why are you exporting the buff in all 3 family members instead of exporting it in 1 and importing it in all the others?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cursed Grounds (598)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:44 pm 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Netherlands
boekie wrote:
Why are you exporting the buff in all 3 family members instead of exporting it in 1 and importing it in all the others?


Probably because I never knew this was possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cursed Grounds (598)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:46 pm 
Offline
YouTD Admin
YouTD Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Posts: 4323
Location: Belgium
You wrote export in front of all the buff declarations :-).
Just replace the export with import 2 times and remove the stuff located in the header.
To change the strength of the buff you can use the buff levels.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Update to version v5!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:56 pm 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Netherlands
The tower has been updated to version v5!

Creator's reason for this update:

Fixed buff handeling, this one has the export buff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cursed Grounds (598)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:04 pm 
Offline
YouTD Admin
YouTD Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Posts: 4323
Location: Belgium
Some comments:

The model looks very cool but i don't like the symbols floating above the tower.

The cursed attack ability is a bit boring and weak on a rare tower. Maybe replace it with another one or make it more special?

The weaken ability is cool but the slow is a bit high maybe.
The icon does not fit, a rock with teeth? :D

The attackmissile looks like a storm attack, plz choose another one.

A suggestion: it would be cool if the abilities work on al damaged targets, that would make the tower more unique. If you change this the slow ability needs to be weakened a bit i think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cursed Grounds (598)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:11 pm 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Netherlands
boekie wrote:
Some comments:

The model looks very cool but i don't like the symbols floating above the tower.

The cursed attack ability is a bit boring and weak on a rare tower. Maybe replace it with another one or make it more special?

The weaken ability is cool but the slow is a bit high maybe.
The icon does not fit, a rock with teeth? :D

The attackmissile looks like a storm attack, plz choose another one.

A suggestion: it would be cool if the abilities work on al damaged targets, that would make the tower more unique. If you change this the slow ability needs to be weakened a bit i think.


I like the symbols floating above the tower, they're the curses upon the place.

I think the cursed attack is quite powerful because it can proc on each bounce. I can up the dmg if you want?

Ill change the icon, doesnt fit the ability aye. The missile is the Ziggurat one, so I think it fits a darkness tower to be honest.

I can change the slow to work on each bounce, got to be nerfed then :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cursed Grounds (598)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:16 am 
Offline
YouTD Admin
YouTD Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Posts: 4323
Location: Belgium
drol wrote:
boekie wrote:
Some comments:

The model looks very cool but i don't like the symbols floating above the tower.

The cursed attack ability is a bit boring and weak on a rare tower. Maybe replace it with another one or make it more special?

The weaken ability is cool but the slow is a bit high maybe.
The icon does not fit, a rock with teeth? :D

The attackmissile looks like a storm attack, plz choose another one.

A suggestion: it would be cool if the abilities work on al damaged targets, that would make the tower more unique. If you change this the slow ability needs to be weakened a bit i think.


I like the symbols floating above the tower, they're the curses upon the place.

I think the cursed attack is quite powerful because it can proc on each bounce. I can up the dmg if you want?

Ill change the icon, doesnt fit the ability aye. The missile is the Ziggurat one, so I think it fits a darkness tower to be honest.

I can change the slow to work on each bounce, got to be nerfed then :p


The problem of the damage ability is not that it isn't strong enough, it's just not unique enough to fit a rare tower.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Update to version v6!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:00 pm 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Netherlands
The tower has been updated to version v6!

Creator's reason for this update:

Merged abilities, added new one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: AWAITING APPROVEMENT!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 pm 
Offline
Power User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Netherlands
This tower has been marked for approvement!
The author or an admin think that the needed changes are done and this tower can be approved.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group