Dear guest, welcome to YouTD!

Filter and sort results
Find tower by name:
Insert the tower's name that you are looking for or a word of its name.
Name:

Filter by status:
Show only towers with a specific status
Status: Filter by goldcost:
Show only towers in a certain price range
From to gold
Filter by element:
Show only towers from a specific element
Element: Filter by rarity:
Show only towers from a specific rarity
Rarity:
Filter by submitting user:
Show only towers of a specific user. You must specify his name exactly (including correct use of upper and lower case)
Name: Sort by:
Sorts matching entries by the specified attribute
Sort by:
Descending
Towers per page: Show only families:
If this field is checked, you will only see the cheapeast tower of each family
Only families?
Name General Description
Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 122  Next
Zeus v2
35000i
3500
General
Element:storm
Rarity:unique
Goldcost:3500
Wave lvl:72
Ele. lvl:15

Submission
By: Clord
Date:2009-06-23 12:55:52
Status: DECLINED
ID:163
Last Update:2009-06-23 13:12:51
Combat
DPS:1063
Type:Energy
Targets:0
Range:2000
Cooldown:1
Damage:1063 - 1063
Abil factor:0.4

Magic
Mana: 25
Regeneration:1/s
Description
Zeus, God of Thunder. Good vs masses of creeps. Weak vs magical creeps. Other tower boosting mana regeneration for Zeus might be ideal.

Abilities
Shocking Thunder
Gives lighiting shock for enemies in huge area what deals 150 damage and reduces their movement speed by 20% for 5 seconds.
Wrath of the Zeus
Calls down a storm of lightning to strike enemy units for 750 damage in a small target area.
Lasts 10 seconds.
Specials
+100% dmg to masses
+50% dmg to bosses
+20% dmg to air
+25% dmg to undead
-80% dmg to magical

Status:
DECLINED: This tower was rejected by geX, reason:
Model looks weired. No tooltip highlighting. BOth abiltiies don't use any autocast and are casted by the tower itself (towers are forbidden to cast damage spells themselves, this would mess up the enigne). This was already told. User didn't seem to react.

Furbolg v2
7000i
700
General
Element:nature
Rarity:uncommon
Goldcost:700
Wave lvl:29
Ele. lvl:5
Family:Furbolg

Submission
By: geX
Date:2009-06-24 15:19:24
Status:
IN THE MAP beta v0.1
ID:164
Last Update:2009-06-27 22:45:47
Combat
DPS:517
Type:Physical
Targets:0
Range:900
Cooldown:2
Damage:685 - 1385
Abil factor:0.65
Description
A friendly creature as long as you don ' t make it angry. Unfortunately it gets angry pretty fast.

Abilities
Rampage
Has a 14% chance on attack to go into a rampage for 4.0 seconds. While in rampage, it has +150% attackspeed, +25% critical strike chance and +75% critical strike damage. Cannot retrigger while in rampage!

Level Bonus:
+0.08 sec duration
+2% attackspeed
+1 multicrit at lvl 15 and 25
Specials
+20% dmg to orcs


Raging Furbolg v2
15000i
1500
General
Element:nature
Rarity:uncommon
Goldcost:1500
Wave lvl:45
Ele. lvl:8
Family:Furbolg

Submission
By: geX
Date:2009-06-24 15:20:12
Status:
IN THE MAP beta v0.1
ID:165
Last Update:2009-06-27 22:46:29
Combat
DPS:1013
Type:Physical
Targets:0
Range:900
Cooldown:1.9
Damage:1225 - 2625
Abil factor:0.6
Description
A friendly and cuddly creature as long it isn ' t angry. Unfortunately it is always angry whenever it ain ' t sleeping.

Abilities
Rampage
Has a 15% chance on attack to go into a rampage for 5.0 seconds. While in rampage, it has +200% attackspeed, +25% critical strike chance and +75% critical strike damage. Cannot retrigger while in rampage!

Level Bonus:
+0.1 sec duration
+3% attackspeed
+1 multicrit at lvl 15 and 25
Specials
+20% dmg to orcs


Rampaging Furbolg v2
27500i
2750
General
Element:nature
Rarity:uncommon
Goldcost:2750
Wave lvl:63
Ele. lvl:13
Family:Furbolg

Submission
By: geX
Date:2009-06-24 15:20:27
Status:
IN THE MAP beta v0.1
ID:166
Last Update:2009-06-27 22:46:47
Combat
DPS:1683
Type:Physical
Targets:0
Range:900
Cooldown:1.8
Damage:1631 - 4431
Abil factor:0.55
Description
A friendly, cuddly and fluffy creature as long as it isn ' t angry. Unfortunately it is always angry, even when it ' s sleeping.

Abilities
Rampage
Has a 16% chance on attack to go into a rampage for 6.0 seconds. While in rampage, it has +250% attackspeed, +25% critical strike chance and +75% critical strike damage. Cannot retrigger while in rampage!

Level Bonus:
+0.12 sec duration
+4% attackspeed
+1 multicrit at lvl 15 and 25
Specials
+20% dmg to orcs


Tombstone v10
300i
30
General
Element:darkness
Rarity:common
Goldcost:30
Wave lvl:0
Ele. lvl:0
Family:Tombstone

Submission
By: geX
Date:2009-05-18 10:14:41
Status:
IN THE MAP beta v0.1
ID:174
Last Update:2009-07-12 00:33:49
Combat
DPS:28
Type:Decay
Targets:0
Range:1050
Cooldown:1.5
Damage:37 - 47
Abil factor:0.98
Description
Basic tower with a small chance on attack to kill lesser targets immediately.

Abilities
Tomb ' s Curse
This tower has a 0.8% chance on attack to kill a non boss, non champion target immediately.

Level Bonus:
+0.15% chance


Creepy Tombstone v4
1400i
140
General
Element:darkness
Rarity:common
Goldcost:140
Wave lvl:8
Ele. lvl:1
Family:Tombstone

Submission
By: geX
Date:2009-05-18 12:15:28
Status:
IN THE MAP beta v0.1
ID:175
Last Update:2009-07-12 00:40:04
Combat
DPS:126
Type:Decay
Targets:0
Range:1050
Cooldown:1.45
Damage:164 - 204
Abil factor:0.965
Description
Basic tower with a small chance on attack to kill lesser targets immediately.

Abilities
Tomb ' s Curse
This tower has a 1% chance on attack to kill a non boss, non champion target immediately.

Level Bonus:
+0.17% chance


Horrible Tombstone v3
9000i
900
General
Element:darkness
Rarity:common
Goldcost:900
Wave lvl:34
Ele. lvl:6
Family:Tombstone

Submission
By: geX
Date:2009-05-18 12:37:11
Status:
IN THE MAP beta v0.1
ID:176
Last Update:2009-07-12 00:40:23
Combat
DPS:780
Type:Decay
Targets:0
Range:1050
Cooldown:1.35
Damage:953 - 1153
Abil factor:0.935
Description
Basic tower with a small chance on attack to kill lesser targets immediately.

Abilities
Tomb ' s Curse
This tower has a 1.4% chance on attack to kill a non boss, non champion target immediately.

Level Bonus:
+0.22% chance


Daemonic Tombstone v3
16000i
1600
General
Element:darkness
Rarity:common
Goldcost:1600
Wave lvl:47
Ele. lvl:9
Family:Tombstone

Submission
By: geX
Date:2009-05-18 12:37:19
Status:
IN THE MAP beta v0.1
ID:177
Last Update:2009-07-12 00:41:31
Combat
DPS:1353
Type:Decay
Targets:0
Range:1050
Cooldown:1.3
Damage:1585 - 1935
Abil factor:0.92
Description
Basic tower with a small chance on attack to kill lesser targets immediately.

Abilities
Tomb ' s Curse
This tower has a 1.6% chance on attack to kill a non boss, non champion target immediately.

Level Bonus:
+0.24% chance


Monument of Death v3
25000i
2500
General
Element:darkness
Rarity:common
Goldcost:2500
Wave lvl:60
Ele. lvl:12
Family:Tombstone

Submission
By: geX
Date:2009-05-18 12:37:24
Status:
IN THE MAP beta v0.1
ID:178
Last Update:2009-07-12 00:42:27
Combat
DPS:2076
Type:Decay
Targets:0
Range:1050
Cooldown:1.25
Damage:2296 - 2896
Abil factor:0.91
Description
Basic tower with a small chance on attack to kill lesser targets immediately.

Abilities
Tomb ' s Curse
This tower has a 2% chance on attack to kill a non boss, non champion target immediately.

Level Bonus:
+0.25% chance


Cursed Tombstone v3
4000i
400
General
Element:darkness
Rarity:common
Goldcost:400
Wave lvl:20
Ele. lvl:3
Family:Tombstone

Submission
By: geX
Date:2009-05-18 12:38:13
Status:
IN THE MAP beta v0.1
ID:179
Last Update:2009-07-12 00:42:45
Combat
DPS:355
Type:Decay
Targets:0
Range:1050
Cooldown:1.4
Damage:447 - 547
Abil factor:0.95
Description
Basic tower with a small chance on attack to kill lesser targets immediately.

Abilities
Tomb ' s Curse
This tower has a 1.2% chance on attack to kill a non boss, non champion target immediately.

Level Bonus:
+0.2% chance


Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 122  Next
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group